Once again I find myself in January. I always find myself in a little bit of a slump during this month.
- frazzled about the schedule I have to jump back into.
- sad about the holidays being over.
- overwhelmed about deadlines coming in a few months.
- tired from the daily routine we keep.
- like there is never enough time for what I NEED to do, let alone, what I WANT to do.
- exposed with all the bare trees in the woods surrounding our house.
Is anyone out there with me? How do you feel after the holidays? How do you cope with the dull-drums of life?